This is a home-based role servicing client sites across the UK, but primarily the Midlands and the North West with occasional visits to the Head Office in Reading. Ideally the candidate will be located within commutable distance to Chester.
We are a rapidly growing industry leader in data management, designing and building platforms for primarily the healthcare sector. We now have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and technically competent SQL Developer to join our expanding professional services team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate first class communication skills and technical expertise within SQL and data warehousing. The ability to learn quickly and have an aptitude for problem solving is essential. You will gain experience across all different NHS organisation types and private sector industries across the UK.
You will become an integral member of the professional services team delivering data management solutions and services to the Healthcare and private sector. An internal training plan and strong candidate initiative will ensure you become an expert in our platforms, solutions and methods.
· Work as part of a team on and off client site across West Midlands / North West to deliver data warehouse and reporting solutions
· Analyse specified technical requirements to design and produce production ready developments in data warehousing
· Interpret requirements to develop and implement solutions for extraction and integration of data to and from data warehouses and data marts for the purposes of reporting, decision support and analysis
· Maintaining and deploying existing data warehouse products as designed by the Insource product development team
· Producing Data Warehouse documentation; data dictionaries, ERD and Data Flow diagrams, and operational documentation as required
· Test your work using logical testing routines, both functional testing and validation of the results
· IT or related degree or equivalent
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008R2, 2012 & Greater
· De-normalisation Techniques
· Proven technical ability to handle data from an ETL perspective, demonstrating strong SQL DML skills
· Experience of source data analysis as preparation for processing and manipulation
· Understanding of relational database concepts and data structures
Basic understanding of NHS data items e.g. Inpatient, Outpatient.
· Significant working experience querying and working with an NHS patient administration system
· Previous experience as a technical analyst or systems developer role in the NHS or serving the NHS
· Knowledge of common NHS Datasets, e.g. CDS, RTT, MHSDS
· Knowledge of RTT pathway analysis and relevant calculations
· Normalisation Techniques
· SSRS / Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
· Data Warehouse modelling concepts and methodologies
· MDX and Dimensional Modelling
Are you looking for a rapidly growing industry leader in data management to match your professional ambitions to continually enhance and demonstrate your technical ability?
If yes, Apply Now with your CV and a Covering Note to Matt Dorey ()