The Bristol Port Company are looking for an Operational Engineering Analyst to join their team based in Bristol.
Job Title: Operational Engineering Analyst
Salary: c£23,000 per annum plus generous benefits package
We are looking to reinforce our Operational Engineering Department by recruiting an Operational Engineering Analyst. This is a key role, supporting the Operational Engineering managers and team leaders with the management of all fixed and mobile plant across the Port estate.
The main duties will include updating the Pirana system to ensure servicing schedules and maintenance work orders correspond to OEM schedules, producing KPI reports and monitoring and administering third party inspections.
Operational Engineering Analyst - You:
- Ideally, you will be a graduate or hold an HNC qualification; or have experience in plant management
- Experience in equipment safety maintenance or reliability centred maintenance would be an advantage
- In addition, you must be IT literate and able to demonstrate a methodical and flexible approach to work.
- Strong communication skills are also essential as you will be required to liaise with other departments and senior managers within the Company
- A full driving licence and your own transport are essential
Operational Engineering Analyst - In return, you can look forward to:
Opportunities to progress your career, Along with an excellent range of benefits including:
- Generous pension contribution,
- Profit-related pay
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days' holiday a year
Please be aware; due to the nature of the role, only candidates eligible to both live and work in the UK will be considered for the role. No sponsorship or relocation packages will be offered for this role.
To submit your CV for this exciting Operational Engineering Analyst opportunity, please click 'Apply' now