Our client is a hardworking and proactive team with a business growth strategy that is reshaping the UK handmade kitchen market. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast paced and growing company in a job that rewards your skills.
* You will be visiting customers in their homes, following up on new sales made by our sales team.
* You will draw up detailed installation notes and ensure the installation process runs smoothly.
* This includes working with suppliers, installers and ordering materials.
* Checking the installations to ensure that it is fitted to a high standard
* Picking up on any issues and dealing with them quickly and ensuring the customer is satisfied
* Ideally someone with at least 5 years' experience from a kitchen installation background
* This role will be open to graduates who have a degree in construction/ installation etc looking for their first job to learn while they earn
* Ideally you will have a background in sales or installations and have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of kitchen design and installation practices.
* Excellent customer service skills are essential for this roll, as is an ability to problem solve and negotiate any necessary changes with the customer.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate's requirement's to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job