Randstad is currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager who will be reporting into an Account Director for a national Contract based in Southampton. In this role, you will manage key services to a key client at their Corporate HQ office as well as remotely managing sites across the UK. Develop the Account within agreed financial parameters, operating procedures and all legislative requirements. Maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction is a fundamental requirement of the role.
* To control the proper financial and commercial management of the contract. * To maintain an Account Development Plan in conjunction with the Account Director. * Evaluate proposed and required changes to services identifying financial, personnel and operational performance implications. * Implement and evaluate service changes and manage the change process as appropriate. * Ensure the required work, standards and financial targets are achieved in all services
* Implement the ISO Quality Management System ensuring Service Excellence is maintained * Ensure that all KPI/SLA are met within the contract and the requirements of the BPM are implemented to ensure no penalties are incurred. * Adopt and maintain contract governance.
* Develop and maintain an effective relationship framework for Account Director, Managing Director. * Promote possible increased service scope on-site at the Corporate Headquarters * Promote quality client communications * Provide proactive feedback to the client in areas of cost control, work scope, innovative improvements and additional services * Ensure client issues are dealt with effectively at the appropriate level * Check that all quality matters are being treated in a timely and professional manner as required * Attend client meetings, have good knowledge of site operations, encourage active improvements & provide feedback to clients
* Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to identify the development needs of the team through observation and appraisals ensuring these are met through appropriate training and development activities. * Team building by active participation and encouragement of staff input * Ensure appropriate procedures are in place for the recruitment and selection of staff taking an active part in the recruitment of key staff. * Identify and monitor training requirements of Managers, Supervisors and staff * In conjunction with the Human Resource Department manage all disciplinary matters and Industrial Relations issues
* Develop own skill base in line with an agreed appraisal, taking responsibility for continued self-improvement * Participate in and embrace the development opportunities within the group * Specialist knowledge of the FM industry and/or aligned sector and a high degree of initiative, creativity and wide scope for discretion
* Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment * Experience at interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation * PC literate - understanding of how to use the technology as a tool * Communication and presentation skills * Good team player and Manager * Able to command credibility and be able to influence * Formulate and implement Strategic goals and objectives for the contract.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business