We're looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join a Blockchain start up in London who have just gone through their second round of funding! They're looking to double in size in 2018 so are in need of a Hybrid BA/PM to work closely with the key stakeholders & technical team to help take their business to the next level.
Using distributed ledger technology and machine learning, with an entrepreneurial culture at its core, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. Intelligent, creative, hard-work that contributes to the business growth will be rewarded which is why they offer unlimited holidays - it's up to you to take responsibility for yourself!
This role is very much a hybrid Business Analyst / Project Management role, where you will drive the development activity on a day-to-day basis, with some product management responsibilities thrown in too! As the teams grow, you'll have a huge opportunity to grow into a significant leadership role in the future.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive the day-to-day development activity with a very high tempo, including managing a remote development team
- Work with the executive team to understand product requirements
- Assist with documenting requirements and user stories / journeys
- Work with QA resources to define test cases
- Monitor backlog management
- Track project progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
You'll have strong business analysis experience within the financial sector as well as project management experience in an agile development team.
It would also be great if you had the following:
- Outstanding communications and facilitation skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Get in contact with Rachel today on or r . . com.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- provided by Dice