Are you looking for a new role? If so, this could be the perfect one for you. brand new DevOps Engineer opportunity has arisen based in Central London with a late stage start-up company with an innovative SaaS / managed enterprise platform for the banking and finance sector.
What you will be doing?
- Maintenance and expansion of automated provisioning and deployment processes using Ansible
- Ensure proper uptime, rollback capabilities, load balancing configuration, database configs, backups, for all environments
- Support budgeting and planning activities for Devops team
- Oversight of cloud infrastructure (MS Azure and AWS)
- Three (ideally) years of MS Azure
- Experience in the following Technologies
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Microservices architecture
If this role is of interest to you and you want to progress within your IT career and you have experience of leading a team as well as experience using MS Azure, you may be the perfect DevOps Engineer I am looking for.
Please get in contact with Ryan on to avoid disappointment. Interviews are taking place this week so don't miss out!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- provided by Dice