We are pleased to be recruiting for a Permanent Manufacturing Night Shift Production Supervisor for our prestigious client, who has Manufacturing and Supervisor experience and who can work as part of a team.
To supervise all activities within production area to ensure targets relating to Production, Quality, Health and Safety, are met.
Key Role Objectives
* To manage/Supervise the site Night Shift as part of the leadership team. * Ensure that all man power and machinery resources are available and utilised to meet the site's delivery performance and other KPI's. * Set individual targets for the work force to ensure weekly KPI's are achieved. * Ensure regular communications with all team members are maintained. * To lead, develop and motivate production teams, focusing on producing products to specified quality standards and customer requirements * Drive a performance culture, through the production team to achieve set targets, concentrating on maximising machine and labour efficiency's. * Man management of the production team, including all disciplinary matter and adherence to the companies hand book/ rules and regulations
* Supervise production to ensure maximum productivity. * Allocate resources to ensure daily/weekly production targets are achieved. * Manage down time of production equipment and ensure procedures relating to down time are adhered to, including operator care programs. * Implement periodic checks throughout the shift to ensure targets are being achieved.
* Ensure all Operators adhere to company Quality procedures and processes, enforcing the discipline that all quality failures are repaired by the originator. * Implement periodic quality inspections to ensure customer expectations are being achieved, and that the pallet meets our internal specification/ tolerance levels.
* Ensure all the Night Shift adheres to company H&S procedures with regard to PPE, accident/incident reporting etc. * Assist in the induction process and training of all new Night Shift employees, ensuring that a safe system of work is maintained at all time. * Ensuring that all training records are maintained and updated where applicable.
* Supervise Night Shift activities to ensure production schedules are achieved and that all plant is maintained to ensure maximum up-time. * Ensure raw materials are re-banded and labelled correctly to ensure stock can be counted without personal risk. * Implement Housekeeping initiatives to ensure production areas are kept in tidy and orderly fashion, including the management of waste/scrap bins. * Manage timekeeping, attendance to ensure weekly KPI's are not affected. * Cover for other members of the team as and when required. * Manage self development, cooperate in training and development activities * You may be required at any time to perform any reasonable task outside the general provisions of this job description in the pursuance of good company practice or need
Skills & Experience
* Relevant machine/equipment experience and expertise * Leadership and Management * Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
In the first instance our we will need a copy of your up to date CV as our client will want to see the CV prior to offering you a Interview, please forward this and we will contact you to discuss this role with you. in more detail