Job Title: Graduate Hydrologist / Drainage Engineer
Salary: £20K - £25K
My Client has an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and capable graduate to join their Flood Risk and Drainage team based at their office in Bristol. The successful candidate will help support the growth of flood risk and drainage in the South West and nationally.
Qualifications & Desired Experience:
1. Degree qualification (e.g. BSc in Geography / Environmental Sciences, BEng in Civil Engineering)
2. Masters qualification (e.g. MSc / MEng) and/or appropriate chartership (e.g. CIWEM, ICE) desirable
3. Able to operate effectively within a small team yet equally competent to be able to think and work independently
4. Experience in the use of CAD packages (e.g. AutoCAD, PDS) and/or GIS software (e.g. ArcGIS, MapInfo, QGIS) or ISIS/Floodmodeller, Tuflow, HEC-RAS packages highly desirable
5. Strong inter-personal and communication skills, enthusiastic, dependable and proactive, problem solving
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Built Environment page on LinkedIn.