France Furlong, Great Linford, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK14 5EH, UK
Do you have experience working within a fast paced, manufacturing and production environment?
Are you an effective communicator with a "can do" approach to your work?
Position: Manufacturing Shift Team Leader- Nights
Hours: 6pm to 6am, on a rotational shift pattern
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 pa plus 35% Shift allowance
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for an effective Manufacturing Shift Team leader to support their busy night shifts. Whilst leading a team, you will enhance company performance through process improvement, training and ultimately driving productivity on the shifts you lead.
The job will involve…
- Work across the production cycle to ensure daily targets are met
- Work closely with Engineers, Operations and Supply Chain to ensure effective production of goods
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised working environment
- Attending daily production meetings to discuss KPI's, targets and staff absence
- Monitor and assist a team of production operatives, ensuring they gain training when required
The Person will have…
- At least 3 years warehouse experience, ideally in a supervisory role
- Experience of working in a manufacturing and production environment
- A good standard or written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills with a positive team player attitude
- An organized and analytical approach to their work
- A high level of drive and commitment to their work and the team they lead
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business