A new freelance Quantity Surveyor position is available in Northampton, are you looking for a new role and do you have experience on large-scale projects with main contractors?
I'm looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work with a market leading main build contractor, predominantly procuring and pricing internal sub-contract packages. Based in Northampton, this is a 4 month contract with fantastic rates on a well recognised project.
Contract length: 4 months
Day rate: £275 - £350 (dependant on exp.)
Roles and responsibilities:
* Be responsible for initiating and leading tasks/processes * Be responsible for planning and managing own work, and that of other commercial team members * Ensure that the contractor's commercial position is protected using in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes * Liaise with the client, PQS and Senior staff * Reporting to the Commercial Manager
Benefits for you:
* Competitive rates * The opportunity to work for a well-known contractor * A dedicated consultant to guide you through your job search
* A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND (not necessary)
* Experience working with a tier 1 contractor on large projects
* Experience working with subcontract internal packages
* Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
If you are interested in this role, or are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Shane Austin at Randstad CPE on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business